Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spontaneous Blog Challenge! (WFMAD Day 1)

So I've been meaning to do a blog challenge for a while, but decided spontaneously to do it today, thanks to this blog post I discovered earlier.

There's a nice little writing challenge going around, entitled WFMAD (Write Fifteen Minutes A Day). Basically you just write for 15 minutes a day every day for a month.

I've never heard of this before, never done this before, but it sounds like a fairly easy, fun little challenge. I've tweaked it a little bit, though; instead of just writing in general, I'm going to make one blog post, every day in September. :) It takes me well over fifteen minutes to write a blog post sometimes, and if for whatever reason it doesn't, I can make up the difference elsewhere, with other projects. Either way, I get to write more, and you all get to be spammed with more blog posts! Yaaaay!

If you're having trouble keeping up to date with these blog posts, there are several ways you can do so more easily:


  1. If you have a Google account, you can sign up for my posts to show up in your Blogger Reading List, by going to your Blogger dashboard and clicking "Add" on the left hand side, underneath your own list of blogs (if you have any, that is). Just type in my URL--"talesoftheunpublished.blogspot.ca"--and any future blog posts will appear right in your feed!
  2. You can follow me on Twitter. While you'll also get spammed with my daily, fairly useless activities, you'll also get notified whenever I post a new blog update. 
  3. If you don't have a Google OR a Twitter account, you can also get notified via email. If you would just direct your attention to the right-hand side of this page, right under the post archive and "About Me" blurb is a short little form entitled "Follow by Email". Just plug your email address into that little box and hit "Submit". Voilá! Now your email inbox will be spammed with updates, as well!

That about does it for today. I look forward to harassing you all with more blog posts!

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...