Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me! (WFMAD Day 2)

Dust sprinkled down onto the young child’s face, sparkling in the moonlight as it faded away into nothing. The child rolled over, as dreams invisible to the pixie’s eyes sparked through his slumbering mind. The tiny pixie, her job done, flew silently out the open window, moving onto the next house as she made her rounds through the darkened neigbourhood.

~~

That's right, it's my birthday today! That means cake. And ice cream.

Now for a small explanation for the excerpt above. My sister gave me a set of "Inspiration Dice" for my birthday, which are just about the coolest things I've ever used ever.





Each colour corresponds to a different aspect of your story, and when you roll them they give you ideas / prompts / challenges for your story. The little blurb at the top was inspired by my first ever roll of the dice.

I'm definitely gonna have a blast with these~

Until later,

- Justyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...