Saturday, September 14, 2013

Season Premieres (WFMAD Day 14)

It's that time of year again. School is up and running, the temperatures are cooling, and my favourite TV shows are starting to return at last.

The time for season premieres is upon us.

Last night was the first in the line of many returns and new arrivals on television this fall. Down in the States, the second season of The Legend of Korra premiered, and while I couldn't watch it live on television, some kind soul uploaded it online for us poor non-Americans to watch. I've been waiting over a year for the return of this show, and I REALLY enjoyed it!

Next up, this Monday, is the premiere of Dancing with the Stars is airing. I don't normally tune into this show, but Bill Nye the Science Guy is going to be dancing this season.

You heard me. Bill Nye the Science Guy. My childhood is screaming at me to watch this.

A week after that, on September 23rd, is the Castle season 6 premiere; which, after the finale back in May, I am absolutely FREAKING OUT about, you have absolutely no idea. (Unless you know me in real life, in which case yeah, you probably do have a pretty good idea.) I sincerely hope I don't work on this date because I'm 99% sure I will die in the prolonged wait a closing shift at the restaurant will cause.

A week after that, on September 29th, is the Once Upon a Time season 3 premiere. While I didn't enjoy the second season as much as the first, I'm still SUPER excited for its return. They're going to have Ariel, guys. Ariel. She's, like, my favourite princess ever.

And finally, on October 10th is the series premiere of Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, a OUaT spin-off. This is a new show, and one that I hadn't originally intended on watching...until I saw the trailer.

I mean, come on. It's a love story. This is ME we're talking about. I'm tuning in if it's the last thing I do.

Of course, there are also going to be new episodes of Phineas and Ferb airing occasionally, which I will DEFINITELY not be missing, because I love that show to death. The season finale of The Amazing Race Canada also airs the same night as the DwtS premiere, which I am equally stoked for.

What shows are you looking forward to watching this year?

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...