Monday, September 23, 2013

Fangirling (WFMAD Day 22)

Okay so I wouldn't normally do this but it's late and I'm seriously low on ideas so here goes nothing.

I'm bringing my dorky fangirly-ness into this blog.

Tonight was the season premiere of Castle, aka the greatest and one of my (if not my absolute) favourite shows ever. I got home from work just in time to see it, and let me tell you, I went nuts.

I sometimes forget, over a summer or other extended hiatus, how much I love my television shows. This premiere literally had me squealing. Squealing, guys. (Okay, so that's not really new for me ever, but still. SQUEALING.) I could spend all night going on about the show; about how perfect it is, all of my favourite, itty-bitty little parts, and how excited I am for next week.

Without going into much detail, though, I will tell you this: it surprised me. Whatever I was expecting from the premiere, whatever spoilers I had read and whatever theories I had invented, were all tossed away, right from the beginning. I don't think I've ever been so surprised by an episode of anything ever before.

I think I'll end this here, before I start keysmashing. Keysmashing is more suited for Tumblr.


Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...