Sunday, September 8, 2013

3 Reasons Why I Love My Job (WFMAD Day 8)

1. I get to have dance parties! While deboning chicken. But still, dance parties!

2. I have easy access to pie! I still have to pay for it. But still. Pie.

3. Most of the people there are awesome, even if some of aren't so awesome. They make me laugh and are fun to be with and totally don't mind that I whistle while I work.

Today was a good day. It's days like these that remind me why I chose to go back to my old high school job, despite all the times that I complain about it. (And those who know me know that I complain about it a lot.) 

Even though my job is not the most glamorous, and I sometimes find myself wondering why the hell I decided to return to it, the people I work with make it worth it.

To quote John Green, what you do is not nearly as important as who you do it with.

(Actually I think that might've been closer to a paraphrase, but you get the idea.)

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...