Wednesday, September 18, 2013

10 Things You May or May Not Know About Me (WFMAD Day 18)

(I'm stumped and bored okay.)

If you know me in real life, you probably already know the majority--if not all--of the following facts. If you only know me through this blog, though, you might learn something.

  1. I live off of chocolate milk. (If you are my friend and didn't already know this then I am severely judging you right now.) Seriously, though, if I ever became lactose intolerant, I would cry. And then get sick, because let's face it, lactose intolerance would never keep me from drinking it.
  2. I am a nerdy, geeky, dorky fangirl. I watch anime and play Pokemon and get way too emotionally invested in television for my own good. (I think I already mentioned this but whatever.)
  3. I love buying scratch tickets. Scratching scratch tickets is fun, okay? I promise that I don't have a gambling addiction.
  4. The song Call Me Maybe is MAH JAM! One time I heard it start playing on the radio at the other end of the restaurant when I was working and literally ran down there to dance to it.
  5. I have a slight addiction to painting my toenails. I'm actually about to paint them right now. I'd paint my fingernails, too, if I was ever allowed to have nail polish on at work. (The downside to working at a restaurant, I guess.)
  6. I am not built for running. And by that, I mean that I'm lazy and hate anything that involves physical movement.
  7. My favourite colour is purple. You can easily figure this out on your own when you see my bedroom.
  8. My favourite food is macaroni and hot dog casserole. KD and hot dogs and sauce baked in the oven. IT IS A GIFT SENT FROM GOD.
  9. I love Wal-Mart. Don't ask me why, I just do. I also have some fond memories of Wal-Mart adventures with a certain driving buddy of mine~
  10. I built an office chair all by myself. Like last month. Or the month before or something. I consider it as my first real step to adulthood. (Aside from, y'know, graduation and all that.)

Can you tell that I was really running out of facts by the end?

Until later,

- Justyne

1 comment:

  1. Bro.... the future holds so many more walmart adventures. Even a potential one when you come to visit. Just because!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...