Monday, September 30, 2013

Looking Back (WFMAD Day 30)

Well, this is it. The final post for WFMAD.

Despite all of the days I was stumped, uninspired, and quite frankly just didn't want to write a blog post, I have to admit that I had fun over the past 30 days. If anything, this challenge has made blogging way easier. (Although it may seem as though the opposite is true, as a lot of my blog posts have been posted at midnight or later...but I digress.)

I also learned, though, that blogging everyday puts a real damper on my other writing. In between the blog, work, and Sims (shut up, it's a necessity), I didn't have a whole lot of time to devote to my other writing projects. I was having fun, yes, but I was neglecting pretty much everything else. So while I may have 30 blog posts, 1500+ (!!!!) page views, and greater comfort in my blogging skills, everything else is WAY behind.

I'm sure I'll do this challenge again. I'm just glad this isn't a year-round thing.

It is going to feel SO weird not having to blog tomorrow. But you'll hear from me again, as always, on Friday. (And again on Sunday!) So until then,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...