Sunday, September 7, 2014

Disney World Adventures (BEDS #7)

So I just got back from Disney World a couple days ago. It was my second time going, and honestly...

I loved it. I loved it so, so, sooo much.

Some of the fantastic highlights include, but are not limited to:


  • Eating chocolate cake
  • Meeting Woody and Buzz from Toy Story
  • Meeting Anna and Elsa from Frozen
  • Meeting Tiana and Naveen from The Princess and the Frog (do you see a running trend here?)
  • Eating sushi and shopping at the Japan pavilion in Epcot
  • Going through the Animation Academy in Hollywood Studios 100000000 times and learning to draw Olaf, Rapunzel, Lewis and Genie
  • Buying stuffed animals
  • Going to see shows like the Beauty and the Beast show in Hollywood Studios and the Festival of the Lion King in Animal Kingdom
  • Scaring friends with creepy stuffed monkeys
  • Dancing to the Macarena and YMCA in Downtown Disney
  • Also in Downtown Disney: Earl of Sandwich (oh, hallelujah)
  • Wearing one of the cutest dresses EVER on my birthday
  • Taking pictures in front of Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom
  • Going on Spaceship Earth a zillion times in Epcot
  • Watching the fireworks above the castle in Magic Kingdom
I'm gonna stop there, because listing all of the fantastic stuff we did would take waaaaaay too long! Just know that it was wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed it.


Since my pictures are still on my camera somewhere, I'll hold off on sharing pictures. (For now.)

I can't WAIT to go again!


Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...