Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blog Every Day in September! (BEDS #2)

Last year, I participated in WFMAD, or Write Fifteen Minutes a Day, which was a monthly challenge to write...well, y'know, fifteen minutes a day, every day in September. I modified it slightly, choosing to focus my daily fifteen minutes on this blog.

This year, I'm doing the same thing, except I'm giving it my own acronym: BEDS (Blog Every Day in September), which is exactly what I'll need by the time I'm done. (BEDS...bed...sleep...get it? Ok, right, that was lame.)

This month is going to be....interesting. For several reasons.

One: currently, I am in Disney World. Well, currently for you, anyway. As I'm writing this I'm sitting at home listening to the squeal of the dryer and procrastinating things that need to be done before this. But once you read this, I will be in Disney World. (Once you read this, it will also be my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUTURE ME!)

Two: I'm moving this month. About a week after I return, I'll be moving out of my childhood home and into a new house in Winnipeg, with four friends. This didn't dawn on me until I had already committed myself to doing BEDS, so...yay for lack of planning?

Three: I barely got through last September and truly have no idea how I'll scrounge up enough ideas for this month BUT WHATEVER IT'S TOO LATE NOW! BEDS IS A GO.


Each new blog post will be going up at 4 PM CDT (that's 5 PM EDT and 2 PM PDT, for you peeps who can't do time zone math). At least, they will for the first week or two. Once my buffer runs out who knows what'll happen. (Ah, it's like NaNo all over again.)

So until tomorrow,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...