Saturday, September 13, 2014

Letters to Myself - 9 (BEDS #12)

Dear 9-year-old self,

I know this will sound weird. I know that you're still just a kid, and you might not understand. But just hear me out, for five minutes, and someday you will.

You've probably just started writing by now. You'll fall in love with it, if you haven't already. You're going to be passionate, you're going to be driven, and you are going to be so, so confident.

Please don't lose that. I know you're not going to get what I'm trying to say, but just stop for a moment. Remember this feeling. Memorize every little detail, and write it all down. You will be so, so grateful for it later.

And whatever you do...don't stop.

Love,

- 20-year-old Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...