Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The One Where I Talk About Christmas (Again) (BEDS #23)

There are 92 days until Christmas, folks. 92.

There are still three months left until my favourite day of the year, and I'm already looking up inspiration for crafts and goodies and decorations.

There are still thirteen weeks (and two days) until Santa Claus comes to town, and I'm already making lists of all of my favourite Christmas specials.

92 days, and I'm already putting holiday albums on my phone. I'm already eagerly awaiting the first snowfall, and my Pinterest is filled with everything related to December 25th.

There are 92 days until Christmas...and roughly 39 days until the rest of the world starts to share in my excitement.

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...