Wednesday, September 24, 2014

To My Baby Sister (BEDS #24)

Dear Charlie,

First of all: if, in the future, you find that everyone is using this nickname, all credit goes to me. I started it. (Unless you don't like it. Then....blame Mom.)

Second of all: it is imperative that you hug all members of this family, as many times as you possibly can. Make no mistake, now; they will complain. A lot. Every time, in fact. But it is very important that you get into the habit of hugging a lot, because gosh darn it, I need another hugger in this family.

Thirdly: you are adorable. And so small. I'm kind of afraid to touch you, to be honest, because I don't want you to break.

And finally...everyone in this family can be a jerk sometimes. But we love you.


Welcome to the world, Charlotte.

Love,

- Your Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...