Friday, September 30, 2016

The Final One (BEDS 030)

Here we are, folks: the final blog in Blog Every Day in September 2016. I may have missed a lot of days this month, but I couldn't miss this one.

I entered this month with a major streak under my belt. SInce the beginning of July, I hadn't missed a single update, which is probably the most amount of content I've made in the most condensed amount of time since this blog started. (That's three blogs a week for two months straight. That's insane.) I was determined, this year more than ever, to make it out of September with 30 shiney new posts added to that list.

Alas, that didn't happen. I missed several days this month, sometimes for no reason at all other than I had homework to attend to, and didn't have time to do both. Sometimes I announced this on Facebook and Twitter. Sometimes I didn't, allowing myself to just disappear from the internet for a few days. (Except not actually, because I have a tendancy to spam Twitter when I'm procrastinating. Lol whoops.)

Still, though, we end the month today with a total of 20 blog posts, which is still a lot for thirty days. Now, with a tangible sense of relief, I leave behind the constant guilt of not blogging and return to the much more manageable realm of blogging three times a week. 

Normally about now, I'd start thinking about NaNoWriMo and the novel I plan to write in thirty days, starting thirty one days from now. But, for the first time since 2011, I'm considering not participating. With all the stuff going on in all of my classes, I'm just not sure I can commit to 50,000 words.

Then again, I thought the same thing last year and ended up going for it anyway. So I guess we'll see.


Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...