Friday, September 16, 2016

Disney Tag (BEDS 016)

Hello again, friends! I don't often do tags (i.e. question-and-answer games), but since this is Blog Every Day in September....well, I'm gonna one today. I took some Disney-themed questions this blogger over here, so let's have some fun!

A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?

The lantern scene in Tangled. Duh.

An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks?

My entire 20th birthday was pretty unforgettable, because how could a birthday spent in Disney World not be?

In particular, though, what I probably enjoyed most was dancing to YMCA and the Macarena in Downtown Disney after a full day spent at Magic Kingdom. It's the little things, guys.

What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?

I mean, I have an entire playlist of park music that I listen to, so....

When was the first time you went to a Disney Park? 

2011! I was 17, and it was the first vacation I took that I paid for entirely by myself. Money well spent, if you ask me.

If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

Probably Stitch, because ??? How could you not want him as a sidekick??

Who are your favourite Disney princesses?

Tiana, because she teaches girls to work hard for what they want, and Anna, because she and I are literally the same people.

Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?

Have you seen Inside Out? Yeah, that.

What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?

The first one I distinctly remember seeing is Monster's Inc. when it first came out in theatres. (2001...I woulda been about 5 or 6?) I know I watched A Bug's Life before that, but the only thing I remember about it is that we had a VHS tape that wouldn't work? Idk I was little.

What is your favourite Disney movie?

Tangled, without a doubt. Has been since I saw it in 2011.



(I'm runnin' real low on ideas here, guys.)

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...