Friday, October 3, 2014

My Writing Bucket List

In a previous blog post, I talked about seven things I wanted to accomplish through my writing. These things were big things, emotional things, things that couldn't be judged through any physical standards.

This list is different.

This list contains projects that I want to complete during my life as a writer / artist / creator. A bucket list, if you will.

Let's get started:

1. Publish a novel.

Self explanatory. I want to hold the beautiful hardcover edition of my pride and joy in my hands. I want to be able to go to a bookstore, find my book on a shelf, and very sneakily move it to the front so more people see it. (That was a joke....maybe.)

2. Publish a graphic novel.

I love graphic novels and comics, and I would love to publish one myself. This one is a little farther in the future, though--I want to be able to do the art myself, and that area is not one that I am particularly talented at yet.

3. Write a TV show script.

I have a couple different ideas. Even if it doesn't get produced, I'd still like to try my hand at writing it. (I think the hardest thing about this for me will be the formatting.)

4. Publish a book series.

I don't care if there are 3 books or 30--I'd love to create a longer series of books. 



What's on your writing bucket list?

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...