Friday, August 29, 2014

Greetings from the Past!

Hello, my dear readers! Once again, I have abandoned you to go on vacation. This time, I'm in Disney World. Yes, Disney World. Be jealous.

The next few blog posts, will be pre-written and pre-uploaded before I leave for my trip. While there is wifi on the resort...well, I'll be in Disney World. I'll be too busy partying with Mickey to worry about blogging.

(I will, however, brag about it on Twitter. Should it happen.)

(I'll also upload pictures. Should it happen.)


I did this whole scheduling-blog-posts-ahead-of-time thing last time I went on vacation, and honestly, I really love this feature. I've actually been doing it for other blog posts, not just ones I've scheduled before a trip. (In case you didn't notice, the last few uploads have been going up at exactly 4 pm, every time. Not a coincidence. I'm not THAT consistent.) It's a great way to make sure that my blog posts go up on time, and that I don't miss any because of my stubborn, uncooperative brain. Or my procrastination and general laziness.

It's also nice to know that it's done, y'know? I don't have to worry about it, or scramble to come up with an idea at the last minute.

I might have to do this more often.


For today's question...ARE YOU ALL JEALOUS THAT I'M IN DISNEY WORLD? (Don't even lie, I know you are.)

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...