Friday, August 16, 2013

Random, Mid-August Musings

Kiiiind of late blog post tonight. Totally forgot it was Friday, to be completely honest with you. WHOOPS~

I think the biggest problem with being out of school (and having a job where your work schedule is irregular like mine) is that I can never remember what day it is. Like ever. The date I can handle, if only to make sure I'm not feeding the public expired food at work. But will I ever manage to figure out the difference between Tuesday and Wednesday? Nope.

The summer is coming to an end, which depresses me a little. I never realize how much I love summer until it arrives, and then leaves just as quickly. It's not even the looming beginning of school that brings this feeling; or at least it shouldn't be, considering that I'm not even going to school in September.

Speaking of which...I think the fact that I won't be attending school--high school, university, or otherwise--still hasn't quite sunk in yet. Maybe it won't, until everybody is going to school without me. I shouldn't feel too left behind, though, considering I'll be at my old high school often visiting the few friends I have that are still attending. (You know who you are!)

Finally, I have recently developed an addiction to painting my toenails. It started when I found a bottle of neon orange nail polish at Shopper's, and giggled giddily as my toes basically glowed after I was finished using it for the first time. I purchased two more neon colours today, and will be spamming my Twitter account with pictures when I get the chance to use them. (What'll I do when the summer ends and I'm forced to start covering my brightly painted toes with socks and sneakers? Paint my fingernails, I guess. I'll have to remove the polish before work...but I can't simply let my nail polish sit for 8 months unused!)

This has been a fairly random blog post...that's what I get for forgetting about this until 11 o'clock at night, I suppose.

Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...