Saturday, September 2, 2017

My Birthday is Inconvenient (BEDS 402)

So today's my birthday. I like my birthday, because it marks the beginning of my favourite time of year, filled with cooler temperatures, Christmas lights, pumpkin e v e r y t h i n g, and the disillusioned hope for academics that is a result of having spent four blissful months out of the classroom. (I also like presents. And any excuse to eat my weight in cheesecake.)

There's only one problem:



I have






to change































every




















social media profile.


(Except for Twitter, apparently. My one saving grace.)


Every year, I think I've gotten them all. And every year--like, six months later--I find some other obscure, "about me" description on some website that I've forgotten about. And I know, that in the end, it doesn't really matter. It doesn't really make a difference.

But it's still so annoying.


Until tomorrow,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...