Friday, November 1, 2013

Aaaaaand here we go! (NaNoWriMo, Week 1)

First things first: Halloween. Uneventful, but fun. At the last minute I discovered an old Snow White costume and dressed up for the entire evening, even though I didn't actually go anywhere. I don't think I've ever had so much fun dressing up for Halloween before. (Next year, I'm gonna be Belle.)

Now, moving on.

My 2013 novelling adventure began at midnight, where, despite the fact that I already felt sleep deprived (I slept in, for God's sake, WHY was I so tired?), I managed to jot down around 500 words before heading to bed.

500 words and the day has barely even begun! I smell a successful month.

Alas, I must not dwell too much on the details of this blog entry. I have writing to do.


Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...