Saturday, December 21, 2013

Spreading the Christmas Cheer

4 more days! My annual Christmas Countdown is nearing it's end. My most favourite holiday will soon be upon us, and you know what that means...



PRESENTS!!!

Earlier this year I made a goal; to give as many presents to as many people as possible. The outcome is the picture above: 60+ Christmas-themed goodie bags, containing chocolate and lollipops and minty candies. I also wrote out 60+ Christmas cards, which have almost all been either passed out or stuffed in the mailbox. I've finished my shopping, almost finished my wrapping, and with Christmas carols blaring out of my speakers 24/7, I'm more than ready for Christmas.

I started bringing those goodie bags to work last week. I made more than enough to give to each and every one of my coworkers, and their reactions were fantastic. There were smiles and hugs and it just put me in the absolute GREATEST of moods!

I truly do love every little bit of this holiday. The music, the television, the magic. It's a time of year that brings incredibly joy, that makes it feel like anything can happen. Most importantly, I love the feeling when you have absolutely hit the nail on the head with your choice in Christmas gifts; when your colourfully wrapped box brings absolute joy to its recipient. It's beautiful, wonderful, and absolutely amazing.

If I could pass along these goodie bags to all of you reading this, I would. However, since that would involve the use of a private investigator, quite a bit of stalking, and an extreme amount of shipping costs, I will settle for this:

I wish all of you a wonderful, amazing, and truly Merry Christmas. Spend it with your family. Spend it with your friends. And have an incredibly happy holiday season. :)


Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...