Friday, June 13, 2014

Wattpad!

A couple of years ago, I made an account on Wattpad.com. I started up on there at the recommendation of a friend, and then proceeded to never post anything on it ever. (I think I favourited like one story or something? I don't even know.)

Yesterday, though, I dug it up from the Ashes of Internet Past, dusted it off, and began posting on it.

I have six stories on there currently; five of them are short stories, and the other one is the first seven chapters of The Decagon Project (a novel I've been working on for quite some time now). I'll post more things as I write them--short stories, micro fiction, novel excerpts, etc etc--but until then, you can enjoy and read what I have at your pleasure.

Click here to go to my profile, or click on the link in the header above. :)


Until later,

- Justyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...